Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2012 JP Session Dates

Hello AYC!

Hope everyone is enjoying the mild winter here in New England...let's hope it continues and gives us another beautiful summer in Annisquam.

I will be posting registration forms sometime next week, but in the meantime I thought I would give everyone a heads up on the 2012 Session dates, so here goes:

Session I: June 25th - July 6th
Session II: July 9th - July 20th
Session III: July 23rd - August 3rd
Session IV: August 6th - August 17th (JO's will be hosted at Annisquam on the second week of Session IV, more info to come!)

Once again, the website will be updated sometime next week with more information about the 2012 AYC JP. I am looking forward to another wonderful summer with your children; watching them grow as individuals and sailors!

Best,

Joe